Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 2 Leading Gods way



“There are many of us that are willing to do great things for the Lord, but few of us are willing to do the little things – DL Moody

As a leader you may never do great things by the worlds standards but as a Christian leader everything you do to lead is great.

As you lead ask God to make this your heart prayer: taken from 1Peter 5


Lord as you say in your word may I care for the flock that You have  entrusted to me. May I watch over it willingly, not grudgingly.  May I not worry for what I will get out of it, but because I am eager to serve You, God. Lord may I  lead them by Your own good example. Lord as you place people in my path may I not worry about having the right words or try to lead as the world leads but may I lead not by words but by the way I walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment