Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 7... You are a Masterpiece




Last day....of praying specifically for what does God want from me....

So today may you mediate on Ephesians 2:10 as this prayer

Lord I know that You say in Your word that I am Your masterpiece.  I know that You created me anew in Christ Jesus.  I also know that You created me so that I could do the good things You planned for me long ago.... So Lord I pray that I will stop and listen and move when You tell me to move. Lord may I see myself as a masterpiece created.  Lord when the shame and guilt starts to rise and I start listening to the voices of the past that say I am worthless and especially not a masterpiece may I realize that those are lies from Satan keeping me from doing the good things You Lord planned long ago for me to do. -Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment