Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 4...humble leadership


“Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision and relentlessly drive it to completion” – Jack Welch.

To be a good leader you MUST lead by example not by words.

Lord may I lead those you have put in charge of me by example.  Lord if I ask anything of those who follow me may I be willing to do it first.

 Make this your prayer from  Philippians 2

Lord may I not  be selfish; help me not to try and impress others. Lord may I be humble, thinking of others as better than myself. May I not only look out  for my own interests, but take an interest in others, too. Lord, may I  have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.Lord even though Jesus had the right to royalty and being treated as a King, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave....may I take as a leader that same humble position 

No comments:

Post a Comment