Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 3 Leading God's way


I would rather fail in a cause that will ultimately triumph than to triumph in a cause that will ultimately fail” – Woodrow Wilson.

Failure is falling and never getting back up.

This week has had many downsides to it and it is only Wednesday.  I have wanted to quit.  Say screw you and walk away.  And ultimately I have had to fight the demons in my head that say " you're not good enough".


But every time I say "fine, I'll just quit", I remind myself that as I am leading Gods way Satan will not be happy therefore why would I expect anything more than the week I have had and its only Wednesday

One of my favorite verses is Psalms 37:4. But for today we are going to make a prayer out of vs 3-6

 Lord may I trust in You and only you. Lord may I do the good You have asked of me.
 Lord Your word says that if I do those things then I will live safely in the land and prosper. Lord I want only you to be my delight. Lord as You give me my hearts desires may I be grateful for every opportunity.  Lord I surrender and commit everything I do to You Lord. Thank you Lord for the next promise as I TRUST You....Your word says you will help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment