Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 4


 Day 4
So has God spoken to you?

Here is a prayer from James 1 that I wrote...

Oh Lord I need your wisdom,and you say I can ask You for it. Your word says You will give it  generously to all without finding fault.  Lord, You do say though that when I ask   I must believe and not doubt.  Lord you say the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind, Lord I do not want to be that person.  Lord I am expectantly wanting to receive from You my marching orders as to what You want me to do.  Lord I do not want to be a person that  is double-minded and unstable in all I  do. Lord, may I get still before you and listen. Amen

As God is speaking make sure you are listening and obeying....or you might just find out you are more of a double -minded person than you thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment