Monday, January 27, 2014

May I walk Day 1


In December my husband spent 4 specific weeks praying and fasting seeking God in 4 different aspects of his life.

For the next 4 weeks if you choose to take the challenge, I will use this blog as a guide.

Week 1 What does God want from me?

Our prayer this week will be:

Lord I am letting go of my preconceived ideas of how I am to serve.  Please open my heart to Your prompting and may I act when You tell me to walk.

Day 1:

The word of the Lord came to Jonah son of Amittai: “Go to the great city of Nineveh and preach against it, because its wickedness has come up before me.” But Jonah ran away from the Lord and headed for Tarshish.  Jonah 1


Just let your thoughts go and start to journal as you read the scripture and pray the prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment