Friday, January 17, 2014

He Chose Me...


I remember being a young girl and picking up  wild Daisy flowers and picking the petals one by one...he loves, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not....
As I was driving myself to work yesterday morning I was looking at all God had made and done, I was reminded...He Chose me.

I did not choose God in the beginning, but He in His infinite wisdom, wooed me and called me.....He chose me....

Ephesians 1:4-5 Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.

Ephesians 1:13-14 And now you Gentiles have also heard the truth, the Good News that God saves you. And when you believed in Christ, he identified you as his own by giving you the Holy Spirit, whom he promised long ago.  The Spirit is God’s guarantee that he will give us the inheritance he promised and that he has purchased us to be his own people. He did this so we would praise and glorify him


But I had a job to do in this...I had to accept the proposal:

Romans 10: 9-10 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.  For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.


Is God choosing you today? Is He asking you to make a commitment for the first time? Or  a commitment to go deeper in your walk with Him?

Talk to Him....He's real easy to talk to...I promise.


1 comment:

  1. Even when I was lost u were there. And when I need hear something bam u message me

    ReplyDelete