Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 5




Jonah 2 (re-written for you to use as a prayer tonight)

“In my distress I called to You Lord,and You  answered me. From deep in the realm of the dead I called for help, and You listened to my cry. But yet, because of my disobedience,You still hurled me into the depths, into the very heart of the seas, and the currents swirled about me; all your waves and breakers swept over me. I said, ‘I have been banished from your sight; yet I will look again" toward your holy temple.’ The engulfing waters threatened me, the deep surrounded me; seaweed was wrapped around my head. To the roots of the mountains I sank down; the earth beneath barred me in forever.
But you, Lord my God brought my life up from the pit.


As you are praying for what it is you are supposed to do for God; don't let shame or guilt of your past or wrong doings keep you from thinking that God could never use you.  That is the work of Satan if you allow that way of thinking keep you from doing what God has planned for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment